Graydon was established through the merging of a number of European credit reporting agencies that commenced servicing clients over 100 years ago. In early 1988 Graydon America was established for the purpose of providing a high quality alternative source of international credit reports to U.S. exporters, international finance and governmental organizations.
RATE SCHEDULES [A]
FAX OR MAIL YOUR ORDER TO THE FOLLOWING. WHEN RECEIVED, YOUR ORDER WILL BE PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT YOUR TRADE ACTIVITIES.
1. All information provided to the subscriber by Graydon America, Inc. (Graydon) pursuant to this Agreement is for the exclusive use of the subscriber solely as one factor in supporting its credit, insurance, marketing or other business decisions relating to business entities, government or non-profit entities or such entities' employees, officers, directors, stockholders, partners, or proprietors in their capacity as such and for no other purpose. It is expressly prohibited to use such information to engage in any unfair or deceptive practice or to make decisions relating to an individual's eligibility for employment or for insurance or credit to be used primarily for personal, family or household purposes.
2. All information furnished hereunder shall be held in strict confidence and copyright in such information shall at all times remain vested in Graydon. It is expressly understood that the information is only for the subscriber's internal use and shall never be reproduced, revealed or made accessible in whole or in part in any manner whatsoever to any others unless required by law or for purposes of fulfilling the requirements of-an export insurance company (pre approved by Graydon.) Neither Graydon nor the information provided by Graydon will be identified by the subscriber as a source reference unless required by law or upon obtaining written permission from Graydon.
3. The subscriber acknowledges that the information provided by Graydon is not the product of an independent investigation prompted by each subscriber inquiry and is updated and revised on a periodic basis, and that such information may in whole or in part represent or be based on information. furnished to Graydon by third parties over which Graydon has no control and may contain expressions of advice or opinion. Accordingly, Graydon does not guarantee or warrant the correctness, completeness, currentness, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the information furnished or the validity of any advice or opinion expressed on the basis of such information. It is expressly understood that Graydon shall not be liable for any loss or injury caused (in whole or in part) by contingencies beyond its control, by its negligent acts of omission or commission or those of its officers, employees or agents in procuring, compiling, collecting, interpreting, reporting, communicating or delivering information. The subscriber agrees that Graydon shall in no circumstances be liable for any consequential damages suffered as a result of the subscriber's use of or reliance on any information, advice or opinion provided hereunder.
4. This Agreement. is not binding upon Graydon until accepted by it. This Agreement may be terminated by Graydon pon thirty (30) days written notice, in which event it shall e obligated to give the subscriber a refund for unused units a service. Not withstanding the foregoing, Graydon hereby reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and without prior notice in the event of a breach of any of the terms thereof by the subscriber without obligation to refund unused units of service.
5. If the terms of payment are otherwise than in full in advance, then if any payment provided for is not made when due the whole amount shall immediately become due and payable. Applicable taxes are not included in the charges set forth on the face of this Agreement and will be invoiced to the subscriber. Except as set forth in Paragraph 4 above, Graydon is not obligated to give any refunds for unused units of service. It is understood and agreed that what the subscriber is contracting for is the availability, during the terms hereof, of up to the number of units of service specified herein and the right to use the information supplied. Units of service in excess of the number specified shall be invoiced to the subscriber as needed at the same per unit charge stated.
6. Notwithstanding anything herein contained, Graydon shall not be liable to the subscriber in respect of any failure to perform or delay in performing any of its obligations hereunder.
7. The terms set forth in Paragraphs I through 6 apply to all information and business information and business information services furnished to the subscriber by Graydon at any time, whether or not specifically referred to in this Agreement, whether or not furnished at additional cost and whether or not currently being furnished by Graydon and its subscribers, so long as not furnished pursuant to another written agreement with Graydon containing an "entire agreement" or "merger" clause. This Agreement contains the entire and only Agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof, and any representation, promise, guarantee or condition not incorporated herein shall not be binding upon either party. No waiver or amendment of this Agreement shall be binding on the parties unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Graydon and the subscriber.
8. The terms set forth in this Agreement remain in effect not only throughout the tenure of this signed Agreement (including the 30 day extended period allowed to complete usage of unused units in cases of non-renewals), but also future continuing periods of service which are added by virtue of verbal agreement to supplement, renew or up-grade the service from Single arrangements.
P.O. Box 211837 - Augusta, Georgia 30917-1837
© 2016 Export Insurance Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.